Monday, November 8, 2010

So long 0-3 months...

This morning was a little sad for me. While Micah was taking her morning nap, I decided to go through her clothes and pack away everything she has outgrown. I didn't realize this would make me so sad! I love that she is growing (don't get me wrong) but it just caught me off guard a little bit with how fast my little angel is growing. As I packed away each little outfit, I was reminded of so many memories with her in those cute little clothes. I think her little gowns were the hardest thing to pack away. I remember putting her in those little things when she came home from the hospital! They were so incredibly big on her and her arms would get lost in the sleeves. Slowly but surely they started to fit her and I would be amazed at how fast her little body was growing. Sweet memories :)


No comments:

Post a Comment